Coke oven hydraulic monitoring
Coke battery hydraulic monitoring assumes control of heating gas burning with set
air excess coefficient and combustion products flow with set pressures in control
points. The main process parameters of hydraulic monitoring are pressures under
the top of heating verticals and air excess coefficient controlled by rarefication
in flues and air supply.
Pressure distribution along the battery height:
The following measurements are processed by the subsystem:
- pressure under the heating vertical's top;
- rarefication in raw gas pipe;
- rarefication under the top of heating regenerators on both sides;
- pressure in gas collector;
- openness of controlable inlets/outlets for air, gas and combustion products;
Combustion products content
Combustion product content measurements are carried out with multifunctional portable gas analyzers.
Measured data are transfered into upper level systems later.
Combustion products content analysis: